Right, i'll just give it another go. Maybe i should not multi-task with different windows while blogging. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
-
(Sigh)Okay. I was on the bus on my way to the destinated place on thursday (dec29) &i saw this .. guy.
Before you start thinking otherwise.. Lemme answer your unasked questions. No, he was not attractive in any way &he's (of course) not a looker.
BLARH! So why was my attention on him? Urm..
He was wearing the typical ahbeng-look (or ahbeng-wannabe look). So you know. Such a turn-off. Lol.
Let's try to imagine the typical ahbeng look! It would definitely consist of a black shirt (or navy blue, whatever).. No fear, QUICKsilver, PMK, etc. [No fear of what, HARRR? Of fights? Or settling problems? Lol they mean the same thing actually, huh.]
A pair of cheap jeans (fake levis, pasar malam kind.. etc.)! Also not to forget, SLIPPERS!!!!! Cheap slippers like Trail know?
Gosh. Guys i know usually wear their nice, colourful sneakers &stuff with jeans/long pants right? Like desmond, nison &jordus. Sheesh.
Hahahahaha let's continue..
Okay a pouch (definitely, keeps your cigarettes &noisy keys) that jigs about when you do your ahbeng walk. *Nods* What else, if you have ugly hair (like that of the guy i saw that day) wear a cap! Something from the pasar malam, ya? If not, a cap is a definite no-no because you wanna show off your spikey, fancifully dyed hair, hOrxx?
The era of ahbengs should cease like.. by 2010? It's crazy, know. Those hooligans. Singaporean hooligans are so uniquely disgusting &big turnoffs. -.-
-
Today's new year's eve. Hm. Actually i kinda agree with this entry of fanny's. New year's no big deal.
There's nothing mystical about the new year. If people from the early times smacked October 8th as their new year, people'd be having new lives and fresh starts on October 8th, and 1st January would be just another day to bitch about how the bagels are not fresh and how life just blew for you.
-
Anyhows i don't usually make resolutions cus i dont really mind about keeping them? Yep so i shan't bore you with resolutions that go like 'be a goodie grrrrl' (actually i dunno why people used to spell grrrl it just sounds like a growl to me), 'do muii homework everyday', etc. No actually, those are just examples of bimbotic resolutions.
I wonder who created the Xs, Zs and Ss? Freakin' hell, they're a magnificent invention LEHXS! (Sarcasm.)
Please laaa. Singlish is okay, fanciful singlish (euu moiix) is NOT!
BLARH! I can never get enough of dissing stupid stupid stupid inventions.
But i would like to repeat myself..
DOUBLE Is ARE NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CUTE!
-
Last night for a period of about 2hours or so i was moodless. Moodless in this case is good. I felt no emotions &stuff but i still could understand the words i read in 8days. (8days, a fab mag i tell you. Right val? ;D)
Mm. Nice feeling there. Maybe it was the medicine i had.
Okay, whatever.
I could've elaborated more. Darn explorer.
-
Today is spring cleaning day. So i would probably do a little cleaning up of my table (that's like my only responsibility).
I hate irritating songs. I HATE I HATE I HATE!
Examples are tanweilian, kelly poon songs that go emotionally sad &HIIIIIIIIIIGH pitch respectively. Oh i so wanna kill em adverts.
Not only that, i wanted to kill blogger yesterday, too. Lol.
Today i woke up to a curtain-less window. &I was about to flip to my other side &go back to sleep when blood came out of my right nostril. It's always the right one that bleeds. Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I stood at the basin &dripped blood.
Click HERE if you wanna see how it looks like. So bloody it even looks like art. :/
-
My sister came back from her chalet yesterday &she was in a grouchy mood. That pissed me off, man. I decided to just let her have a way but remain rather pissed at her but when my mum yelled at her my heart just went out to her. Sometimes i just can't bear lookin' at that crying face. Guess i'm just protective over her, huh?
Though sometimes it's irritating when she talks basketball-talk on the phone with jieying. Ha ha.
-
I'm gonna end now.
I hope nameless cheers up. He looks kinda sad to me.

Hor?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home